This site is a collection of the software / links / code / whatsoever I find useful for me and anyone else.
Unless specially stated, everything here is free for any use.
- AutoCopy: an utility to copy CDs/DVDs/flash disks/etc. to hard drive automatically, as a background task.
- FakePop: an utility to recover POP3 password from mail clients.
- UnTouch: disables touchpad when you connect mouse, type text or use a hot key.
- Dig: TCP-based DNS client, supports AXFR transfer.
- Whois: a tool for retrieving the information about domains and IP addresses from the whois databases.
- Traceroute: Traceroute is designed for quick network route discovery. Unlike standard traceroute, it traces all the way to host at once, therefore saving tenth to hundreds times.
- NScan: NScan is one of the most fast and flexible portscanners for Windows. It is specially designed for scanning large networks and gathering related network/host information. It supports remote monitoring, usage of host and port lists, option profiles, speed and accuracy tuning, etc. Includes whois, dig and traceroute. Shareware.
- Password card generator: online/offline password generator on the base of master password (see comments at "what's this" on the page itself).
If you wish to say "thank you" or suggest to improve something, drop me a line
. And if you wish to keep it going, you can donate
© 2008-2010 Averk